Legal bases promotions
Contests and sweepstakes. General rules
July 2010 - no limit token
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Valid for all contests and raffles where there are no specific Bases.
Organizing company Vicky Foods Products SLU, hereinafter Dulcesol.
1. This promotion / sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook or Instagram, nor is it associated in any way with Facebook or Instagram.
1.1. This promotion is open to the general public, over 14 years old and resident in Spain. It is free and without any obligation to purchase unless otherwise indicated in the dynamics.
2. Spring Suspension. A question or dynamic will be published and exposed on the Facebook and / or Instagram page of Dulcesol. Users of the page will be invited to reply or participate. If the mechanics of the contest have different actions, only entries that meet all the requirements will be valid. If the dynamic was exclusive to Instagram Story, Dulcesol You need to correctly receive the notification of the user's participation to be able to count it.
2.1. Unless otherwise explicitly mentioned, you will not be able to participate more than once in the contest or raffle per person. For example, if it were with photos or comments, you can only participate with one photo or comment per person. If more than one is done, they will not be taken into account.
3. Winners. The winner / s will be chosen by DULCESOL according to the dynamics indicated or using a random number program if not indicated otherwise. At most 7 calendar days after the end of the contest, the name / s will be published on the wall. Winners should contact Dulcesol Through a private message on the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Dulcesol or by private message from Instagram.
4. If, after 7 days from the date of the draw, it is impossible to contact the winners, they reject the prize, or do not comply with the requirements established in the bases, it will be understood that the prize will be void.
5. The users who are selected as the winner / s will win the prize / s indicated for said promotion and that will be sent directly to the address that they indicate by courier company.
6. Awards. The prizes are not transferable, nor can they be exchanged for cash or for any other product, service and / or item. It will not be valid in combination with other offers or promotions that may be offered. DULCESOL.
7. Vicky Foods employees (any of the Holding companies including delegations) who have participated directly in the creation of the promotion are expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion. It is expressly forbidden to participate in this promotion to those of its Advertising and / or Promotion Agencies, auditors, people and companies contracted to provide any product or provide any service related to the promotion, or their relatives by blood or affinity up to the second degree inclusive nor their spouses. Neither will the former employees of the Organizer who have disbanded within 120 (One Hundred Twenty) days prior to the start date of this promotion, nor their relatives, to the same degree.
8. Personal data. The participants in the promotion unequivocally consent that, in the event of being awarded, their personal data (name and surname) may be communicated to third parties by dissemination through the means that Products Dulcesol SL deems more convenient.
The personal data requested from the winners is necessary and mandatory to be able to manage the communication and delivery of the prizes. Once the promotion is over, said data will be blocked or destroyed.
9. CESSION OF RIGHTS IMAGE AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. Participants who provide their data to this page authorize DULCESOL to reproduce and use your name, surname, address, voice and image in any advertising-promotional activity related to the contest in which you are the winner, without such use conferring the right to remuneration or any benefit. Participants in the contest give free to DULCESOL any type of rights that may correspond to them regarding the messages sent to the contest and, especially, all intellectual property rights of a patrimonial nature and, in particular, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication, disclosure and making available to the public , as well as the right of transformation by any means, whether audiovisual, photographic, reprographic, television, cinematographic, videographic, phonographic, computer, electronic, analogue and digital, including telecommunications networks and the Internet, for the whole world and even its passed into the public domain, being able DULCESOL assign, transfer by any means and license such rights to third parties.
Participants will only be able to send to the contest answers whose rights they own or which do not fall under the intellectual or industrial property rights of third parties or which are in the public domain.
Participants in the contest exempt DULCESOL and their collaborators from any liability derived in particular from plagiarism or in general from any other violation of current legislation, guaranteeing that they are the holders of intellectual property rights, with the power to transfer them to third parties with the established scope, temporal and territorial scope in the preceding paragraphs, not thereby violating the rights of third parties.
9. Acceptance of the bases. Participation in this promotion implies the knowledge and absolute and unappealable acceptance of all the conditions contained in these bases, which may be viewed at any time. When circumstances not attributable to the organizer and the sponsor or provided for in these bases or that constitute unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure justify it, the organizer may suspend, cancel or modify the promotion, in which cases the participants will not be entitled to any claim. Participation in the promotion implies acceptance of these bases and of the decisions that, in accordance with the law, the organizer adopts on any matter not foreseen in them.
10. Conditions. Images, videos, links or comments that Dulcesol deems it inconvenient or inappropriate for any reason and in its sole judgment. In particular, comments that go against an individual, be they political, religious, with racist, xenophobic, sexist content or any type of content that DULCESOL do not consider suitable for publication. Therefore, the materials of the contest / raffle may not contain disparaging elements against anyone, discriminatory, insults or any element that could be degrading or could violate the rights of image, public projection, privacy of any natural or legal person.
In the case of participating with photographs or videos, those participants who use manipulated or edited photographs to similar what is requested or if it is suspected that third party images are used and are not original when requested will be discarded and eliminated.
In any case, DULCESOL reserves the right to remove at any time and for any reasonable reason any wording, as well as the participation of any contestant.
The participants, by the mere fact of participating in these promotions as well as the people who obtain the prize or benefit from it, accept its bases and the criteria of DULCESOL regarding the resolution of any incident that may arise.
The taxes derived from the awarding of the prize will be borne exclusively by the winner, including the withholdings that legally correspond to him.
In case that DULCESOL or any entity that is professionally linked to this promotion detect any anomaly or suspect that a participant is impeding the normal development of the promotion may unilaterally remove the registration of that participant.
DULCESOL reserves the right to modify, if necessary, the conditions of this promotion for other similar ones
Any cause of litigation that may arise about this promotion will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Gandía.