Delivery and shipping costs
1. SHIPPING COSTS
The allocation of shipping costs will be made according to the following criteria:
- Shipments to Spain Peninsular: if the amount of the order is equal to or greater than forty (40) euros (€) including VAT, Dulcesol will assume the shipping costs associated with it, these being totally free for the Customer.
- If the order is less than this amount, the Customer must pay three (3) euros (€) and ninety-nine (99) cents (VAT included) for shipping costs that will be added to the amount of the order if the customer you want to receive the product at home, being (2) euros (€) and sixty-six (66) cents (VAT included) if you want to receive it at a collection point or at a Post office.
- Shipments to the Canary Islands, the Balearic Islands, Ceuta and Melilla: the Client must pay the associated shipping costs, which will be charged based on the weight of each order and indicated to the Client in the order check-out process.
The delivery time of each item will depend on its availability and the place where it is sent.
The average delivery time of orders will vary between 24 and 48 hours for national shipments in peninsular territory if it is at home and between 48 and 72 hours for national shipments to an office or collection point.
In the case of the Canary Islands, the Balearic Islands and the autonomous cities of Ceuta and Melilla, the delivery period may vary up to a maximum of 10 days.
Saturdays, Sundays and holidays are not contemplated in the indicated periods.
Deliveries will be made from Monday to Friday.
In any case, the 30-day period for delivery will not be exceeded.
If this obligation is not fulfilled, the User may terminate the contract with the consequent refund of the amount paid and proceeding to return the orders, in the event of having received the products after the resolution.
The delivery of the orders will be made by the transport agencies:
- Correosà In the event that the delivery is to be made in a CityPaq or in a Post Office.
- Correos Expressà In the event that the delivery is made at home. At the time of purchase you can choose which of the two carriers you prefer.
When the client wishes to use Correos Express, the orders will be delivered to the address designated by the buyer, therefore, Dulmadrid does not assume any responsibility when delivery cannot be made as a result of the data provided being inaccurate or incomplete or when delivery It cannot be carried out due to the absence of the addressee.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, Dulmadrid will adopt the appropriate measures so that the delivery can be made as soon as possible, both to the satisfaction of the sender and the recipient.
In the event that the delivery of the order could not be made for reasons beyond the control of the company, an attempt will be made to contact the Client again to agree on a new place and delivery date.
If delivery cannot be made either, the order will be returned to the warehouses and from that moment on, the amounts received by the Customer will be paid in full within (X) calendar days.
In periods of special circumstances (designated dates such as Christmas, transport strikes, extraordinary events, etc.), shipments may suffer some delay. Dulmadrid does not guarantee deliveries within the indicated deadlines. Likewise, it is reported that Dulmadrid and any of the Vicky Foods companies, whose relationship appears on the corporate page www.vickyfoods.es, will archive the electronic document resulting from the purchase process in an automated file, committing themselves to comply with the Organic Law 15/1999 on Data Protection.
This information will be accessible to the USER, who may request it from the person in charge of the treatment MECANDUL SL with address at Avinguda D 'Alacant No. 134 46707 of Gandía (Valencia) by registered letter or to the following email address:dulcesol. Es