Terms and conditions of use
Terms and conditions of use
Thank you for visiting the website www.dulcesol.com owned by Vicky Foods SL sole proprietorship. Please read these Terms carefully before continuing to browse the site, as any use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions. General Information for the purposes of Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce.
Identification data of the company: Vicky Foods SLU CIF: B96694823 Registered office: Av. D'Alacant, 134, 46702 Gandía, Valencia TLF: 961021000 Email: legal @dulcesol.is Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Valencia. Volume 5901 Book O Folio 221 Section 8 Sheet V 56661 Date 03/11/1997 On Legal Property and Copyright.
1. Conditions of use of the website and ownership of the contents
Vicky foods declares that the texts, images, trademarks and the rest of the contents included in this Web Site are its property and / or are legitimately exploited by virtue of agreements or licenses of use, being duly protected by the existing regulations on Industrial Property . Product logos and brands are trademarks registered by Vicky foods. The reproduction, copy, distribution or any other form of use, in whole or in part, of any information or content on this Web Site is expressly prohibited without the prior and express written authorization of Vicky foods, committing the user to use this Web Site correctly and lawfully.
Vicky foods reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, any characteristic, specification or photograph of its products, as well as any other information collected here that it deems appropriate, and is not subject to any type of guarantee. On the other hand, when accessing our Web Site, Vicky foods nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in electronic documents and files stored in your computer system. So, Vicky foods It is not responsible for any damage, direct or indirect, that may cause the accuracy, veracity or exhaustiveness of said information, nor for any damages that may be due to the use that the user makes of the contents or services of our Web Site or of other external Web Sites that can be referred to by means of links.
2. Exclusion of guarantees and responsibilities
Vicky foods declares that it will not be liable under any circumstances for damages that may occur if any of the following circumstances occurs:
• The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the Portal and / or its services or contents
• The lack of usefulness, adequacy or validity of the Portal and / or its services or contents to satisfy needs, activities or specific results or expectations of users.
• Damages of any kind that may be due to products or services provided or offered by third parties or entities through the Web, and in particular from:
- Failure to comply with the Law, morality and good customs, as well as public order, or the use of the products and / or services offered in a non-diligent or incorrect way, or for illegal purposes or effects or contrary to what is established in these general conditions or in the applicable conditions that may be applicable.
- The infringement of industrial and intellectual property rights.
- The infringement of professional secrecy.
- The infringement of the rights to honor, personal and family privacy and the image of people, and those related to the protection of childhood and youth.
- Carrying out acts of unfair competition.
- Carrying out illicit advertising or acts constituting a crime or of a pornographic nature.
- The illegality or lack of veracity, accuracy, reliability, relevance, timeliness and completeness of the content and information transmitted or made available to users, including information and services provided by third parties or by users through the Web.
- The breach or defective performance or termination for any reason of the contracts made with third parties for the provision of services through the Web.
- The incapacity of any User or the impersonation of a third party by the User.
- Of the loss of business, loss of use, loss of profits, loss of data, for indirect, secondary, special or consequential damages that result from the access or use of the services of the Web, or that are otherwise within the scope of it, including negligence
• The breach by third parties of their obligations or commitments in relation to the services provided to users through the Portal.
• The opinions expressed by users in the forums, chat and opinion messages that may be enabled in the different areas of the Portal.
• The knowledge that unauthorized third parties may have of the class, conditions, characteristics and circumstances of the use that users make of the portal and the services and / or contents.